Apple wasted no time at its Sept. event, by introducing 2 iPhone models, as well as finally unveiling the long-awaited Apple watch. The iPhone 6 & iPhone 6+ provide 2 different screen sizes, iOS 8, and improved hardware components. The Apple Watch finally comes to fruition after years of “iWatch” rumors.
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
The main difference between the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6+ is the screen size. The iPhone 6 has a 4.7″ Retina HD display with 1334 x 750 native resolution, which comes out to 326 pixels per inch (ppi). The iPhone 6+ has a 5.5″ Retina HD display with 1920 x 1080 native resolution, producing 401 ppi. While the higher resolutions will ensure sharper text, you also have an option called Display Zoom, which lets you see more of your apps if needed. In addition to the Retina HD displays, the iPhone 6 features a full sRGB standard, higher contrast, improved brightness, and better white balance. The Retina HD displays have dual-domain pixels to enable color accuracy from corner to corner to accommodate wider viewing angles. Also, the iPhone 6 has an improved polarizer so you can get a better view while wearing sunglasses. With added features like Reachability, you can interact with the larger screen in different ways, too. Simply double touch the Home button and the entire screen shifts down closer to your thumb.
Apple also thought about how you use your iPhone every day and redesigned the buttons to make it even easier to use. The result is an experience that’s even more intuitive.
Made of anodized aluminum, glass, and stainless steel, the iPhone 6 measures 6.9mm thin while its big brother, the iPhone 6+ is just 0.2mm thicker at 7.1mm. The cover glass curves down around the sides to meet the anodized aluminum enclosure in a remarkable, simplified design.
- A Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a manufacturer or specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box.
- Factory Unlocked iPhones are GSM models and are only compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as other GSM Networks around the world
- 4.7-Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- New 8-megapixel iSight Camera with 1.5µ pixels
- A-Cell Proprietary Package – Exclusively sold by SellOutDeals – 90 Day Warranty – INCLUDES A-CELL CLEANING CLOTH