The 13.3″ MacBook Air Notebook Computer from Apple is an ultraportable notebook computer with a thin and lightweight design. Apple’s engineers have leveraged the lessons they learned in designing the miniaturized iPad and applied them to the design of this 2.96-pound computer. To say that the Air is svelte is all at once stating the obvious and understating the truth. The system is defined by its unibody aluminum enclosure. At its thickest point the computer is only 0.68″ — it tapers down to 0.11″ at its thinnest. The system is loaded with 256GB of flash storage rather than an old-fashioned hard drive. Flash storage doesn’t just give you a lighter, thinner computer. It also allows for impressive battery life — up to 12 hours of web browsing and 30 days of standby time. The MacBook Air is housed in an aluminum unibody enclosure, which is as strong as it is light. Because it is cut from a solid block of aluminum, the housing is stronger than those found on laptops built via traditional means. At 13.3″ in size, the 16:9 display features a native resolution of 1440 x 900. It features a glossy finish and LED backlight technology for enhanced image quality and energy efficiency.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 1.4 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache
- 8 GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory; 256 GB PCIe-based flash storage
- 13.3-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display; Intel HD Graphics 5000
- OS X Mavericks; Up to 12 hours of battery life