The 3mm-thick window jumper is a rail-protected coaxial cable jumper assembly for use in doors and window jams when drilling through walls is not an option. The rail system protects the Teflon(R)-coated coaxial cable from deformation due to bending or repetitive impact within a window or door frame.
- Flat coaxial cable jumper for easy and safe door/window feedthrough
- 3GHz low-loss design supports HDTV, CATV & Satellite applications
- Precision-terminated and overmolded female type F connectors
- NEC 800 CM/CMUC-Outdoor (UL) listed & DirecTV/DISH Network certified
- 12″ length supports home or vehicle doors & windows of any size