The Garmin Fenix 3 provides so much information that it’s ideal for runners, hikers, cyclists, swimmers, skiers, snowboarders, mountaineers, endurance athletes, and the list goes on. And if you think that it stops at speed, distance, calories burned, location, and GPS-tracking, you’ll be excited to know that it even counts elevation gain, how many ski runs you’ve done, how your swim stroke looks, and even … how soundly you are sleeping. If that isn’t like having your own personal coach, we don’t know what is. And you’ll always be able to see the numbers because Garmin uses a high-resolution, sunlight-visible, Chroma display. Inside of this seemingly innocuous looking stainless steel housing is an EXO+ GPS and GLONASS antenna that is the point of departure for all the location marking and more advanced route-planning features of the Fenix. Besides the location finding, the Fenix goes a step further to ensure you’re always connected with email, text, and even stock alerts delivered to your wrist. Once your workout is complete, data upload is instant.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- CHROMA DISPLAY – 1.2″ sunlight-visible high-resolution color Chroma optically-bonded display.QuickFit watch band compatible:0.8inch(26 mm)
- WATER RATING – Water rated up to 10ATM / 100 meters1; suitable for swimming
- EXO ANTENNA – Omni-directional steel EXO antenna, when paired with GLONASS and EPO, provides an even faster fix and accurate position than GPS alone
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY- Utilize one or more Wi-Fi hot spots to automatically sync your data with Garmin Connect and update software (when in range)