A Video Graphics Array (VGA) connector is a three-row 15-pin DE-15 connector. The 15-pin VGA connector is found on many video cards, computer monitors, high definition television sets, laptop computers and other devices. DE-15 has been conventionally referred to as D-sub 15, DB-15 and often as HD-15 (High Density).
The VGA Cable is the ultimate link for connecting your desktop or laptop to a monitor or projector. It provides superior cable performance. Molded strain relief connectors, finger-tightened screws, and easy-grip treads increase durability, ensure a secure connection, and make plugging and unplugging a breeze.
- Ferrites protect against EMI/RFI interference
- Built-in 3.5mm stereo plugs
- Cable runs without a booster
- SVGA / UXGA / QXGA up to 2048 x 1536
- Connector: HD15 Male to HD15 Male
- Constructed of double-shielded video cable
- Thumbscrews for easy connecting
- Three internal coax cables for red, green and blue
- 1x Premium SVGA/VGA Monitor Cable
- Experience a reliable, premium high performance quality connection with this convenient VGA to VGA cable. The cable links any VGA-equipped desktop or laptop computer to a computer monitor, display, or projector with a 15-pin VGA port. Ideal for at home or office work, the cable creates a reliable connection for anything from gaming to video editing or video projection
- Designed for high-resolution LCD and LED monitors, TV HDTV. Supports resolutions at 800×600 (SVGA), 1024×768 (XGA), 1600×1200 (UXGA), 1080p (Full HD), 1920×1200 (WUXGA) and up
- Built-in 3.5mm stereo plugs, for extending audio as well video pass-through, deliver quality detailed clean natural pure audio sound with realism and clarity jitter-free stereo format signals to your TV speakers
- Premium VGA cord engineered with heavy bare copper conductors, molded strain relief connectors for superior performance and durability. Grip treads for easy plugging and unplugging, and dual finger-tightened screws on each end help establish a secure connection
- Foil & braid shielding insulation on the VGA wire minimize crosstalk, suppress noise, and protect against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI)