The VideoSecu dual arm articulating wall mount constructed with solid heavy duty steel, support most 32″ – 70″ flat screen TV with mounting hole pattern up to 24 inch wide and 16 inch high (VESA 600×400 600×300 600×200 500×300 400×400 400×300 400×200 300×300 300×200 200×200 200x100mm). Dual arm design allows forward or backward tilt, 160 degrees side-to-side swivel (The max degree is depending on your display size) and extends the flat panel screen up to 16″ from wall to achieve vast range of viewing angles. Post installation level adjustment allows left and right rotation for perfect level in different view angles. The wall plate is more than 24″ wide, so it is easy to mount into studs up to 24″ (standard stud is 16″). Additionally, security screws lock the TV bracket to the wall mount from the bottom. How to ensure the mount compliance with your selected display? First, the weight of your display should be less than 135lbs. Next, mounting holes distance on the rear of TV must be less than 24″ (600mm) horizontally and 16″ (400mm) vertically. Last, your TV should be at least 32 inch wide. Otherwise, you will see the bracket. Note:Please check the area inside the 4 mounting holes to make sure there are not any plugs. Otherwise, the plate may block the plugs. Please check TV VESA and weight.
Notice: This mount fits most 32-55″ TVs (VESA hole patterns from 200×100 mm(8×4″) to 600 x 400(mm)(24×16″)), some up to 60 65 70 inch TVs manufactured in recent 3 years.
- Fits most 32-70 inch TV with mounting hole patterns 200×100 to 600 x 400mm
- Heavy steel construction, maximum loading capacity to 135 lbs; The wide wall plate support up to 24″ studs
- Minimum mounting profile 3″, extends to 16″; Adjustable tilt 15 degrees forward or 5 degrees backward
- Post-installation level adjustment allows the TV to perfectly level
- Standard mounting hardware and user manual included